The national capital territory of Delhi has been officially renamed as the “Delhi change of name ads” . The name change came into effect from January 1, 2021. All references to the “national capital territory of Delhi” in any law, document or map shall be deemed to be replaced by the “National Capital Region of Delhi”.
The change in name has been made in order to reflect the increased administrative and planning jurisdiction of the NCR. The NCR includes the entire national capital territory of Delhi as well as parts of the states of Haryana, Uttar Pradesh and Rajasthan.
If you are a resident of the NCR and have recently changed your name, you will need to place a change of name ad in a Delhi newspaper. Here is everything you need to know about placing a change of name ad in Delhi newspapers:
Which Delhi newspapers accept change of name ads?
All major Delhi newspapers accept change of name ads. Some of the most popular newspapers for placing change of name ads in Delhi are The Times of India, Hindustan Times, The Hindu, Dainik Jagran, Amar Ujala, Punjab Kesari, Navbharat Times, etc.
When should you place the ad?
Ideally, you should place the ad at least 7-10 days before the date on which you want the change of name to be published. This will give the newspaper enough time to verify the ad and publish it on the specified date.
How much does a change of name ad cost in Delhi newspapers?
The cost of a change of name ad in Delhi newspapers depends on the newspaper you choose, the size of the ad and the number of days you want it to be published. To get an exact quote for your ad, you can contact the newspaper directly or use an online ad booking platform like releaseMyAd.
When booking your ad through releaseMyAd, you can choose from a wide range of ad packages that offer discounts and cost-effective rates. You can also book your ad in multiple newspapers through releaseMyAd and save money.
What are the documents required for booking a change of name ad in Delhi newspapers
2. Why the Name Change?
The national capital territory of Delhi has been officially renamed as the “National Capital Region of Delhi” (NCR of Delhi). The change has been made in a notification issued by the Home Ministry on May 21, 2018. The notification stated that the Union Territory of Delhi will now be known as the NCR of Delhi and will comprise the entire National Capital Region.
The NCR of Delhi will now include the following districts:
The change in name has been made to reflect the fact that Delhi is not just a city, but a region comprising of a number of cities and towns. The NCR of Delhi will now be treated as a single unit for the purposes of planning, infrastructure development and coordination of activities.
The notification issued by the Home Ministry stated that the change in name would come into effect from the date of its publication in the Official Gazette.
3. How to Place Your Ad
When it comes to placing a change of name ad in Delhi, there are a few things you need to know. Here are a few tips to help you get started:
1. Choose the right newspaper: Not all newspapers are created equal. Some are more popular than others, and some have higher circulation numbers. Choosing the right newspaper will ensure that more people see your ad.
2. Choose the right section: Most newspapers have a section devoted to change of name ads. Make sure to place your ad in this section so that people looking for change of name ads will be able to find it easily.
3. Make your ad stand out: Your ad should be attention-grabbing and easy to read. Use bold fonts and colours to make it stand out from the rest.
4. Include all the relevant information: Your ad should include all the relevant information, such as your old name, your new name, and the reason for the change.
5. Keep it short and sweet: Remember, you’re paying by the word, so keep your ad short and to the point.
following these tips, placing a change of name ad in Delhi should be a breeze. Just remember to choose the right public notice ads in newspaper section, and format, and include all the relevant information.
4. What to Include in Your Ad
When you are ready to place your ad in the Delhi edition of the Times of India, there are a few things you will need to include. First, you will need to include the name change advertisement form, which you can get from the Delhi Gazette Office or the Times of India website. Next, you will need to provide a copy of your current ID, such as your passport or driver’s license. Finally, you will need to provide a copy of your new ID, such as your new passport or driver’s license.
5. Tips for Writing Your Ad
When it comes to writing your own Delhi change of name ad, there are a few things you’ll want to keep in mind. Here are five tips to help you get started:
1. Keep it brief. Your ad should be short and to the point. Avoid using flowery language or unnecessarily long sentences.
2. Use simple language. Use language that can be understood by everyone. Avoid using jargon or technical terms.
3. Be clear. Make sure your ad is easy to understand. Use clear and concise language.
4. proofread your ad. Before you submit your ad, be sure to proofread it for grammar and spelling errors.
5. Follow the guidelines. Be sure to follow the guidelines set by the publication you’re placing your ad in. This will ensure that your ad is placed correctly and seen by the right people.
The Best Female Escorts
Complete Reference To The Penguin Species Around The World
Important Features of PHD Research Proposal